Thursday, September 3, 2009

John MacArthur on the Pope & the Papacy

In the wake of the death of Pope John Paul II in 2005, and the election of Pope Benedict XVI, Pastor John MacArthur delivered this message (approx. 90 minutes) on the UNBIBLICAL and apostate system that is the Roman Catholic Church. I actually learned a lot from this lecture and I hope you do, too. I mean, I already knew that the Vatican and the Roman Catholic Church is a false system and preached a false religion, but I didn't realize the lies that they had to come up with. Now, I WILL say that I'm not quite sure if the pope will the final Anti-Christ, although, I do believe that there will be a literal Anti-Christ and that Christ will return prior to a Millenial Kingdom over which He will reign prior to the eternal state.



















Jesus Himself condemned the pharisees, saying "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,'This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men. And he said to them, "You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!" (Mark 7:6-9)

No comments:

Post a Comment