Thursday, August 20, 2009

About Me

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Caleb Phillips and I'm from the town of Wheaton, Illinois. I'm a born again Christian who, I suppose, would be also considered a "5 Point Calvinist." I attend Huntington University in Huntington, Indiana and am majoring in history. My main interests, historically, are 19th century imperialism, the decline of imperial China, the decline of tsarist Russia & European history & politics in the decades leading up to the outbreak of World War I in 1914. However, I have an interest in theology, as well, and learning from the God's AUTHORATATIVE AND INSPIRED Word. I'm also firmly OPPOSED to the unbiblical theology being purveyed by the Emergent Church and the "seeker-sensitive" churches. In my spare time, I love spending time reading (both the Bible & history), visiting family (in fact, I just got home a couple days ago from visiting some relatives on their farm in western New York), and discussing theology, history, and other fun things. I'm also on Facebook & you can add me as a friend if you so wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment